Visitor Management system for COVID-19
Are you facing the following issues when managing your visitors?
Physical registers can be a source of the coronavirus infection
Crowds of visitors waiting to get through despite your security trying to clear them fast creating possible infection clusters
Finding the right travel declaration forms when needed is very difficult
Logbook shows your visitors personal data to other visitors (PDPA breach?)
Contact tracing is very time consuming when required to be done
Repeated declarations & temp taking of the same person waste time
Logbooks do not portray the level of professionalism you would like to
Visitor logbooks take alot of SPACE over the years
How LetMeIn will help
• AI powered system can quickly extrapolate infection clusters for timely decision making
• Authenticate & track affected people
• Helps in crisis management (contact tracing)
• Reports can be generated to monitor & track
• Who has visited within ‘X’ days in building
• Helps trace where the infected person has gone
• Faster clearance to visitors
When a crisis happens does this sound familiar?
• Panic Ensues
• Visitor slips are there but who will go to retrieve them?
• How many people will be required to retrieve and summarize the information on the visitor slips?
• By when will the affected people be informed?
• Mutliple filling of forms daily
• Sharing private details publically everywhere
• Hard to retrieve info when needed
• Temp can be taken up to 10 times/day
• Repeated temp taking at same building
• Physical register can be a source of infection
• No more endless forms!
• Hide your personal information from other visitors AND management!
• Keep track of where you went!
• Get timely alert in case of crisis!
• Avoid multiple entries AND screenings everywhere!
• Save huge paper slip's printing cost
• Storge space for entry slips records
• Save queue at peak hours
• Retrieve info quickly in crisis
• Keep track digitally
• Saves your most valuable asset-people and their time
• Reduce Risks & Costs
• Quickly find who needs to be quarantined
How it works for Users
• Just scan the Building Code from the LetMeIn App
• App checks if past declarations and temperature is still valid and sends them automatically, if expired it needs to be re-entered.
• If theres a guard, he views key information and enters temperature
• Enter the building!
Let Me In
TRY it yourself ! ! !
Circulate this to peers and building
Let us work together to Save each other
Please stop asking this! This tool will always be FREE to use to help you with compliance for government regulations during this COVID period. There's no strings or commitments attached. If you really want to compensate us, share this page with as many people as you can!
This software is free for use as is where is basis and is made to be easy to use if you spend some time exploring it. Whilst we will try to render support on a best effort basis, if you require dedicated support in setup or maintenance contact us for our support plans.
Please wait for the new version to be launched by 1 June. We are working hard to release it before that and once its ready we will announce it here. Leave a message below if you want to be updated and we will mail you when it is ready.
Anywhere and everywhere! The more places that come onboard the better! This can be used for entry to buildings, offices, shops, schools, lifts, or even tables!
Let us know what you need added, depending on how it will affect our users positively we may even add the feature in for free (at our own schedule)! If you require the functions to be deployed by a certain timeline or if the functions are not found to be highly favorable for our users, there may be charges involved for creating such functions.
Let us have your feedback how how we can improve, we will always be willing to listen to our users and who knows, if its found really useful for our users it will be added in and we will even put you on our wall of credits!
So this is our current Terms Of Service (no lawyer involved yet so take it with a grain of salt) Using our app means we can without your consent give any and all information about you to the government agencies that govern the area you visited without any warrant should it be for purposes of disease containment (c'mon that's what it was made for...) We may also share anonymized data for data mining to allow better analysis of data. We will take efforts to protect your personal data by securing it on special servers and we have gone through some extremes to ensure most of the personal data remains unreadable. That said, it is not possible to create 100% foolproof code or prevent hackers from breaching and in the event of a breach only that days users who have entered personal information in our app will be affected. Those who entered them days prior to the breach will be safe despite using the apps normally. You will have to indemnify and forgive us from this situation if you want to use our apps. The one thing we will promise you is that we will NEVER sell your personal particulars to anyone. You cannot hold us liable for any damages / issues that arise due to using the app. (those who love suing senselessly please stay away from our apps ie lawyers)
YUP! We have API's in place to facilitate such transactions and the team in place to help you create a more seamless experience.
We do transmit your name and contact number apart from the declaration question responses and your temperature history to the premise security and premise admin, however that data is censored once the day passes. We do still retain a unique id which can be used to help track you down if there is an issue, but the building owners and security are no longer able to see it. Take that security log books!